Can employers pass the handling of the foreigner's work permit to an agent?

Employers may pass the handing of the Foreigner's Work Permit to an agent that has registered in the Service System for Foreigners Working in China.

If the procedure of application, postponing, changing, cancelling, or re-submitting is passed to a professional service agency, please provide the Letter of Authorization of the employer and specify the authorized entity and the matter(s) authorized.