If I already have a permanent resident card, do I need to apply for the Five-Star Card?


A: Currently, there is no immediate need to replace the old permanent resident card with the new Five-Star Card, as the original permanent resident card is still valid and usable. 


Source: The Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of the Shanghai Public Security Bureau